United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Lets Gooooo Mountaineers!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheriff of Nottingham

http://www.amazon.com/Arcane-Wonders-DTE01SNAWG-Sheriff-Nott...
Lowest price per camel camel camel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Amazon] Sheriff of Nottingham $20.82
see https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1481169/amazon-begins-price...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fernandez
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3wgames wrote:

Aw man! Is it listed in there already? Sorry about that, I gave it a quick glance over and did not see it listed.

Is there anyway to search an entire thread without looking over every single post?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
not sure. I know its posted in one of the responses in the thread because thats where i first found out about it.

Since the front page of the site only shows the most recent 10 something deals, I always feel like new threads like this actually make more people miss deals than help them find them, since the bigger, more comprehensive sales threads get pushed off the main page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Fernandez
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
3wgames wrote:
not sure. I know its posted in one of the responses in the thread because thats where i first found out about it.

Since the front page of the site only shows the most recent 10 something deals, I always feel like new threads like this actually make more people miss deals than help them find them, since the bigger, more comprehensive sales threads get pushed off the main page.

O yea, I never thought of it like that. I will keep that in mind the next time. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeJayGe
United States
Windsor Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Idealist Counselor - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging (INFJ)
badge
Don't hate the game, hate the player.
mbmbmbmbmb
3wgames wrote:

I completely disagree with this attitude.

This is a "Hot Deals" forum. If it is a hot deal, you can post it. Not everyone subscribes to a "bigger, more comprehensive" thread. Not many go back to check on those after they leave the front page either.

I appreciate anyone sharing a hot deal, and think we should never give anyone a hard time for posting a 'hot deal' in a 'hot deals' forum. It is going to promote not posting deals from people worried about someone giving them a hard time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Arctica' Gary
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just sharing my opinion. A lot of people don't frequent - or even know how to get to the "Hot Deals" Forum. They are just on the site browsing. The only insight they get into the hot deals forum is what gets shown on the main page.

On normal days, its not a problem for me. But on specific known hot sale days like this, I think having 57 different threads listing every item separately only makes it more likely that the average user won't see the information when they log in and glance at whats new on the main page.

But, thats why, at the very least, I wanted to make sure to link back to the big thread, so that if someone did click on this one - being it is actually shown on the main page, they would have the link back to the big thread and be able to realize that more than just this is on sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brandon neadles
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
$24 now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.