Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Fish
United States
chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all, my boxed arrived with a 5 inch tear across the center lid and deep creases, it appears to have occurred while coming from Fedex. I am not going to remove the shrink until I hear from customer service, so I am unsure if contents are damaged. Anyone deal with customer service yet? I will put a pic in gallery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I had some missing and miscast components- took them a while to replace it, but were nice and just wanted a photo (obviously not for the missing stuff)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
They seem to be good about game play components that are missing or damaged, but indifferent to box and insert damage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Fish
United States
chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Adam Poots responded immediately,which is great, so hopefully things are sorted out. The geek mods rejected my pic, stating it was irrelevant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien M
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Uploading images to game pages need to be relevant to the game. If you upload it to your personal gallery, it doesn't need to be approved and uploads immediately for use.

https://boardgamegeek.com/images/mygallery
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Nudi
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Entice wrote:
Uploading images to game pages need to be relevant to the game. If you upload it to your personal gallery, it doesn't need to be approved and uploads immediately for use.

Damien, thanks for this. The mod rejections are frankly quite annoying, even if they are well-intended.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Lane
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Blueskew wrote:
Entice wrote:

Damien, thanks for this. The mod rejections are frankly quite annoying, even if they are well-intended.

Right, but that's what the mods are there for. This kind of picture doesn't need to be part of the game database entry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justine Bellemare
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm sorry to use your thread to ask this but I don't know what to do. I have missing parts in my box (the unarmored and extra heads), I contacted Joe, I usually have fast answer from him but I sent my email on the 4th of November and I still have no answer. Is there a better way to contact them? Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Joliepixel wrote:
I'm sorry to use your thread to ask this but I don't know what to do. I have missing parts in my box (the unarmored and extra heads), I contacted Joe, I usually have fast answer from him but I sent my email on the 4th of November and I still have no answer. Is there a better way to contact them? Thank you very much.

Their preferred way of being contacted is though the zendesk account. Much easier to track whether issues have been resolved and it shows you whether they've even read the email you send.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justine Bellemare
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
cormor321 wrote:
Their preferred way of being contacted is though the zendesk account. Much easier to track whether issues have been resolved and it shows you whether they've even read the email you send.

Thank you very much. I will try to find their zendesk account to contact them. ^^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Carr
United States
Ruckersville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I had moldy chit-boards, contacted them via email, recieved a prompt apology and a statement they would remedy ASAP. Roughly 2-3 weeks later new chitboards arrived. Overall good fast customer service from my sample size of 1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Stand By, Ready
badge
Wolkenritter
mbmbmbmbmb
Joliepixel wrote:
cormor321 wrote:

Thank you very much. I will try to find their zendesk account to contact them. ^^

https://kingdomdeath.zendesk.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Fish
United States
chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't receive a replacement for the torn box lid, but was given a store credit in the end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb
Fiveangels wrote:
I couldn't receive a replacement for the torn box lid, but was given a store credit in the end.

You did better than me with my torn lid then. I was basically accused of tearing it myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.