Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Kemet» Forums » General

Subject: My copy of Kemet is missing one of the pyramids, can i get a replacement? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
roob roobson
msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't know any language but English so i couldn't navigate the Matagot website to find out who i might contact about this. Does anyone have an idea as to who i can get in touch with? I live in the UK if that makes a difference. It's a new copy of the game, not second hand, and i was looking forward to playing it tonight but this put me off so we ended up playing something else instead!

Hopefully i can get it rectified.

Alternatively, is there anywhere i can buy another D4 like the ones from Kemet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Pillow
United Kingdom
Worcester
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not sure where you can get identical pyramids, but if you go to your local game store you should be able to find D4s in the right colours. I would recommend getting enough to replace all of that colour of dice so they look the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dealing trap
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://matagot.com/support/?lang=en_US is the link to contact customer service in english :)

The other option being to contact the e-mail address provided in the english rulebook:
Quote:
For any other request, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at contact@matagot.com

However, i wonder if Matagot distribute their games themselves in the UK, you might have to ask support to your distributor first (a wild guess would be that it could be Asmodee)

Cheers,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.