Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: cards [+] [View All]
Kevin Chamberlain
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cards that come with games like Twilight Imperium and Warrior Knights. Are there any small plastic card sleeves that I could use with those small cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim K.
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
The best that people have been able to do is to insert them sideways into normal sized card sleeves and cut the sleeves down. There is also a rumor of a Korean source for small sleeves but I've never seen it confirmed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Iacoucci
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've found these at both of the local comic/card shops that I frequent and I've found they work fantastic
I've got a buch that I use for all of m small cards (at least the cards that are touched alot)

Ultra Pro has a Tabacco sized card holder. They usually cost about $1 Cdn and you get 10 Toploaders and 10 Sleeves.

The Maximum size they can hold up to is 1 15/32" x 2 11/16"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
MENTE, MANU ET INSTRUMENTUM
mbmbmbmbmb

Arkham Horror comes with about 200 small cards that fit perfectly sideways into Magic the Gathering sized card sleeves. I used a paper cutter to cut each sleeve twice into two perfectly sized card sleeves of this special size. Worked brilliantly.

As for Arkham Horror's 200 or so regular sized cards, they were a sliver too tall for the Yu Gi Oh sized card sleeves. I used Magic the Gathering sized sleeves for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.