Mark Nunya
United States
East Palestine
Ohio
flag msg tools
I did not get rules when got this new and tried to deal with customer service and they won't even send me a pdf... Does anybody have rules for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen J
Australia
Erskineville
Other (Non U.S.)
flag msg tools
RAWRRRRRRRR
badge
RAWRRRRRRRR
mbmbmbmbmb
ohkoolnerd wrote:
I did not get rules when got this new and tried to deal with customer service and they won't even send me a pdf... Does anybody have rules for this?

If you don't mind paying for shipping I have like 15 copies of the previous generation rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gian Marco Franco
Italy
Maserada sul Piave (TV)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What a shame,
Such a wonderful system in the hands of Critical Hit! Do You need any other reason to think It will die of business ineptitude!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerijus S.
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
mb
Fact No. 1 - They forget to include something very often.
Fact No. 2 - They always send missing pieces if notified, sometimes with added bonuses as an apologize.

maureen.criticalhit@yahoo.com

Note: BASIC GAME 1a comes with special introductory "basic" rules, not the full ones you are being offered. And just stay away from the outdated versions, for god's sake...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Nunya
United States
East Palestine
Ohio
flag msg tools
I contacted that email. It was like pulling teeth- never had such bad customer service. But I have the rules. Thank you everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nerijus S.
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
mb
For everyone's information:

This issue was escalated up the line with official explanation written by the CH support: 6 emails in 2 days sent to customer until finally getting the requested information and subsequently sending the missing piece.

In the background of upcoming holiday season, I wish everyone some RESPECT and HONESTY.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.