Hide
14 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Attack Wing» Forums » General

Subject: Rage of Demons OP3 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bors
msg tools
So do we have a drop date for Op3 and does anyone have any spoilers for the Drider or the Shadow Beholder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Marvel Strike Teams (2018)
badge
Marvel Strike Teams: November 2018
mbmbmbmbmb

I believe this releases in January (it may ship the last week of December).

For spoilers, here are a few brief ones:

1) A sticky spell from classic D&D

2) A bow that shoots toxic arrows

3) A ray that drains your energy

4) A ray that shoots death!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Karlsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
I hope that that bow isn't exclusive for the drider or something like that. I want to use it as a combo with Deadly Venom. And not neccessarily on the drider.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bow can be used by any evil critter with an Equipment slot. We even made a special exception for the Harpy, so that she can equip it in a Monster slot. We're always looking for ways to increase the value of critters who aren't being played as frequently.

Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Newell
Australia
Mayfield
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's excellent news for the harpy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Newell
Australia
Mayfield
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
But, please let there be a normal beholder coming out for the game. I don't want the derpy, see-thru shadow beholder, I want the awesomely brutal looking regular beholder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Smith
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Andrew Parks wrote:
We're always looking for ways to increase the value of critters who aren't being played as frequently.
Andrew

^^^^^ This...

It seems like there've been a number of creature upgrades (dragon, heroic, equipment and monster) released over the last six or seven months that *would* have made more creatures playable, but unfortunately those upgrades were limited to the creatures they were released with.

I can understand not allowing every upgrade to be used by every creature of the upgrade type. But there are times where an upgrade has been released , and I remember thinking to myself this'd be pretty good on so and so, but that because that upgrade was limited, it'd rarely get used.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Newell
Australia
Mayfield
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
underling wrote:
Andrew Parks wrote:
We're always looking for ways to increase the value of critters who aren't being played as frequently.
Andrew

^^^^^ This...

It seems like there've been a number of creature upgrades (dragon, heroic, equipment and monster) released over the last six or seven months that *would* have made more creatures playable, but unfortunately those upgrades were limited to the creatures they were released with.

I can understand not allowing every upgrade to be used by every creature of the upgrade type. But there are times where an upgrade has been released , and I remember thinking to myself this'd be pretty good on so and so, but that because that upgrade was limited, it'd rarely get used.

Flaming Spear, I'm looking at you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Captain Shagrat wrote:
But, please let there be a normal beholder coming out for the game. I don't want the derpy, see-thru shadow beholder, I want the awesomely brutal looking regular beholder.

Retail normal Beholder, eh? I will only comment with this emoticon: whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
underling wrote:
Andrew Parks wrote:
Andrew

^^^^^ This...

Sometimes we have to be careful if we playtest something with a particular creature and things get out of hand. But we have been easing up those restrictions more and more lately, especially if we can beef up some of the game's underachievers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Newell
Australia
Mayfield
New South Wales
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:
Captain Shagrat wrote:

Your nonchalance is encouraging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raviv Nagel
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew Parks wrote:
Captain Shagrat wrote:

Could we get the same response for large white dracolich?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Gillming
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
The street date looks to be 12/30/2015.

(BTW - the goblin troop was moved to 12/23/2015)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Karlsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
Andrew Parks wrote:
Captain Shagrat wrote:

My reaction to that emoticon:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.