YLGS Mint Hill
United States
Mint Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We hope you've been having a great holiday and that in all the merry making, you'll have a chance to come and play in a tournament on Monday, 12/28.

Date: Monday, 12/28/15
Start: 6:30PM
Entry: $5
Squad: 100 pts
Rounds: 60min
Prize Support: When we don't have a tournament kit in, it will be done as in-store credit and based on the number of participants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Crane
United States
Sherman Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
mbmb
I'll be in town visiting family and hope to make it.

If I came by early, do you think your TO might have a few minutes to talk to me about the process -- or just let me shadow them during set up? My FLGS out here in LA has asked me to help organize and run tournaments, and I'd love to talk to someone who has done it before.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YLGS Mint Hill
United States
Mint Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben,

Obviously this is long after the fact, but I never expected people to reply to my posts here on Board Game Geek, and I did not know how to subscribe so I could get notifications should someone do so. Please, accept my apologies for not communicating with you at the start.

For you and anyone else who sees this, you are always welcome to talk with us. I'd be happy to help mentor anyone on this process. Also, for your store in LA, FFG has some great beta software out for their tournaments. Let me know if you need some information on that. Feel free to e-mail: admin at yourlocalgamestore dot com.

Again, sorry for the lack of communication,

Your Local Game Store

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Crane
United States
Sherman Oaks
CA
flag msg tools
mbmb
Haha! No worries. I had a great time at the tournament and wound up getting lots of good advice from your very friendly regulars.

I wound up using Cryodex to run our tourney, and it went off perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.