Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Holder
United States
Murrieta
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Question about the combat token that doubles effects. Can you stack as many tokens as you want on this of any type? I could find no limit in the rules on both the amount and placing of multiple types. Therefore, I would stack all damage tokens from the enemy and would one shot heroes in the first combat round. I would do things like cast a double token, two 1xSkulls, one 2xskull, and a null. When I would control the enemy versus my buddy I stacked everything and one shotted him with 8 damage when he was the hunter/ranged hero (can't remember her name.) Did I play this correct? Other things we did were stack tokens of multiple types - surges and skulls on one double token and release a torrent of surges and damage.

Seems too OP.

The other combat token question has to do with using the "wing" token to have the opponent recast a double token. If there are tokens stacked on the double token, I play a wing and he recasts only to get the double again, do the stacked tokens go right back on top of it or do they fall off because of the recast?? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Biggar
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. You can only put one other token on a doubler token.
RoP Page 13: Double a token end of paragraph 1:... You cannot
stack more then one token on another.

2. you can only use an agility token on the top token, a
doubler token is protected if covered.
RoP page 13: Double a token start of paragraph 3: You cannot
recast or flip a doubler token that has another token on
top of it.

edit: typo and add rules quotes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mark_biggar wrote:
1. You can only put one other token on a doubler token.
RoP Page 13: Double a token end of paragraph 1:... You cannot
stack more then one token on another.

2. you can only use an agility token on the top token, a
doubler token is protected if covered.
RoP page 13: Double a token start of paragraph 3: You cannot
recast or flip a doubler token that has another token on
top of it.

edit: typo and add rules quotes

to add to this, if you flip a token that is on top of a double token, then you still double whatever the token is after it is flipped. so if someone has a damage/surge token on a double, if it is on the damage and you flip it, it is now a double surge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.