Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Fortune
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The skeletal horde can only advance and not attack. Is there any particular reason it has an attack value? I guess this would only be for some other game effect that might reference an enemies attack value?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ainsworth
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whenever you take an action and there are enemies engaged with you, you roll one black dice for every enemy engaged with you. For every claw icon that you roll on that dice, one enemy deals its attack damage to you, starting with the enemy with the highest damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fortune
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Cletus - I thought you suffered 1 damage per claw - big difference. Missed that rule.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Turner
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
noblejohn wrote:
Thanks Cletus - I thought you suffered 1 damage per claw - big difference. Missed that rule.

Yeah, when you have skeletal hordes engaged with you it becomes very dangerous to do anything that doesn't involve either hurting them (thus reducing their damage), exhausting them, or pushing them back into the shadows due to their high attack value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hubbard
United States
Mullica Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Also, don't forget that if an enemy would engage a hero but there are already 3 enemies engaged with that hero (the Engagement Limit) the hero suffers damage equal to the enemy's attack value, plus suffers from any enemy actions (if it's the enemy phase), then the enemy is placed in the shadows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.