7 Posts

The Red Dragon Inn 5» Forums » General

Subject: So, how are you organizing everything? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm one of those guys where I see a big empty box to put all my stuff in and...I go look online to see how other people are doing it because I am TERRIBLE at using space efficiently...

So! ...how are all of you organizing everything inside the big box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Brinich
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
So far, using the center rows for the cards (I have mine sleeved in Mayday premium sleeves, making the decks not quite twice as thick) and the outer sections for coins, mats (both the character-specific ones from RDI5 and the small generic ones from various Allies), etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
What have you done with the cloth bags? I think they're more for holding the coins during the game, but...I don't feel like keeping the coins in the bags are that useful for storage in the box...maybe I'm wrong though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used the left row and 1/2 the middle row for character decks, and then put the drink decks, gambling decks (from Gambling, I'm In!) at the end. I haven't put sleeves on my cards yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Van Pernis
United States
Westlake Village
California
flag msg tools
mb

I haven't sleeved anything and didn't really use the foam dividers. Also I took out the cloth bags because I'm using the ones that came with the Campaign Coins. I put the extra markers and tokens in an individual ziplock bag per character. The extra room is great, but it feels like too much room, which gives you many choices on how to organize.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Harris
United Kingdom
Sale
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks for sharing the photo. I too went for the campaign coins and having sleeved the cards using mayday premium sleeves, it makes a fair difference to the overall amount of space used. There's still plenty of room, but not acres of space... I'll attempt to upload a photo over the weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruben de Kemp
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*thread necro alert*

Here's what I did...

Took one of the cloth bags...and a number of the small (i.e. nickel-sized) coins that come with the individual character packs. I grabbed a fine permanent marker and wrote a character name on each one.

Now I have a bag of character tokens I can use to draw a random character from for each game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.