Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew B
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Poor Marie and other very creative artists like her have been getting this garbage for so long. It's only mildly funny and reasonably insulting.

I'm not complaining about the comic strip, it's done in reasonably good taste. But it is a very corny and cliché trope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Loves Happiness!!!
United States
Eagle Point
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
andrewbwm wrote:
Poor Marie and other very creative artists like her have been getting this garbage for so long. It's only mildly funny and reasonably insulting.

I'm not complaining about the comic strip, it's done in reasonably good taste. But it is a very corny and cliché trope.

Second this. Creativity is stunted by drugs, not enhanced, IMHO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A J
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
andrewbwm wrote:

I'm pretty sure we don't actually think they were on shrooms. I think that Marie is amazingly talented to make this art. I think this more speaks to how our conversation goes when we play the game:

"These pictures are amazing!"
"How do they come up with this stuff?"
"I dunno, must've been high."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.