Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ok, so i've had some games in my closet for a long time. wasn't very active in gaming, but enjoyed em. Then I joined this sight...and i've now officially caught the fever, because I found myself ordering nexus ops JUST because it was on sale for 10.99, and people told me it was fun. Then I ordered smokejumpers to try out a cheap lil' solitaire game to see if i dig it...and i sense that this will only be the start...i better get a higher paying job. My wishlist is growing. Thanks bbg! shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheevers
United Kingdom
Liverpool
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One of us...
One of us...
One of us...
One of us...

Gooble Gobble
Gooble Gobble

James
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG is the Borg!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Alban
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome! I found myself in a similar position about a year and a half ago after getting Arkham Horror as a birthday gift, then picking up Zombies, then a few more games...

FYI, Vegas Showdown is also well worth getting for $10.99 at that same sale - good game! (But doesn't have much to do with gambling from the gambler's perspective.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.