Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Maynard
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is apparently no longer available from Tilsit, or anywhere else, so I guess I'm stuck with making my own. The posted rule set is very helpful but what is still needed is the values/numbers on the cards and their spread/proportion in the deck.
Is there anyone who owns this game that could provide this infoormation?
Please?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave James

La Palma
California
msg tools
mb
I've searched from Los Angeles to P4X-639 and and apparently you are correct about its unavailability. Too bad. It looks better than the Fleet Games version of SG1. But without a Tilsit game to compare it to...who knows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Stile86 wrote:
This game is apparently no longer available from Tilsit, or anywhere else, so I guess I'm stuck with making my own. The posted rule set is very helpful but what is still needed is the values/numbers on the cards and their spread/proportion in the deck.
Is there anyone who owns this game that could provide this infoormation?
Please?!

I just posted a file that shows the combat values with the "to hit" numbers. It should appear in a few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.