Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
Quality games cleverly crafted.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we have received the games and packed about 75% of them for shipping today. The remaining kickstarter and crowdox orders will be packed for shipping tomorrow.

Many orders will ship tomorrow with all of them shipped this week.

The game is on its way to you. Thanks for your support. We can't wait for you to start playing!

-Josh
Grey Fox Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Karmic_devil wrote:
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that we have received the games and packed about 75% of them for shipping today. The remaining kickstarter and crowdox orders will be packed for shipping tomorrow.

Many orders will ship tomorrow with all of them shipped this week.

The game is on its way to you. Thanks for your support. We can't wait for you to start playing!

-Josh
Grey Fox Games

Will e-mails get any tracking number?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Livett
United Kingdom
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the update Josh Very much appreciated!

Do you have any rough ETA (accepting that it won't be 100% accurate) for when different regions/territories might receive it? Reason I ask is mine is being delivered to my workplace and I'm keeping fingers tightly crossed it comes in before I take my Christmas leave.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know you guys are working your butts off so I hate to ask but it would really be appreciated if you could get this out to retailers as soon as possible.

I have this preordered on CoolStuffInc and am praying I'll get the order before Christmas. This is the only game that's holding my order from shipping and I really want to be able to play it since the holidays are about the only time I really get any extended time to play games.

Congratulations on the games success!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys,

Let me answer a couple things for you:

1) Packages will be shipped with tracking but we dont have a system in place to send automated emails with tracking to everyone. Tracking will be used only to follow up on a package if something goes wrong (which hopefully will be quite rare)

2) Orders in the UK should be arriving in a couple weeks. They all shipped directly from Asia and are en route. (It will certainly be cutting it close James, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you)

3) Thanks for the congrats, Tim! Getting the game to retail is important to us too but getting all the KS orders shipped is our top priority. Once all the games are on their way to all our fantastic backers (should all be shipped by tomorrow - they are 100% packed and partially shipped presently), we will begin putting together orders for distribution who will get it to retailers. That said, I am confident you will have the game for the holiday. The retail release date is December 14th - which should give them plenty of time to ship to you even at Holiday shipping speeds.

Hopefully everyone gets to have fun deceiving their loved ones over a nice board game this holiday season! I for one may still be sleeping off these two long days of packing boxes. snore

Thanks again for all the support - enjoy the game and Happy Holidays!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennie
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Karmic_devil wrote:
Hey Guys,

1) Packages will be shipped with tracking but we dont have a system in place to send automated emails with tracking to everyone. Tracking will be used only to follow up on a package if something goes wrong (which hopefully will be quite rare)

2) Orders in the UK should be arriving in a couple weeks. They all shipped directly from Asia and are en route. (It will certainly be cutting it close James, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you)

3) Thanks for the congrats, Tim! Getting the game to retail is important to us too but getting all the KS orders shipped is our top priority. Once all the games are on their way to all our fantastic backers (should all be shipped by tomorrow - they are 100% packed and partially shipped presently), we will begin putting together orders for distribution who will get it to retailers. That said, I am confident you will have the game for the holiday. The retail release date is December 14th - which should give them plenty of time to ship to you even at Holiday shipping speeds.

Hopefully everyone gets to have fun deceiving their loved ones over a nice board game this holiday season! I for one may still be sleeping off these two long days of packing boxes. snore

Thank you! I too, am hoping to get my order from Cardhaus in time to play it with my family during the Christmas break. I'm really excited about this game! My family will love it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Karmic_devil wrote:
Hey Guys,

Josh - Thanks for being so responsive! I really appreciate getting feedback like this. I think it helps the community a lot when we can hear anything, even small details. It provides a sense of knowing what's happening rather than the feeling of being completely in the dark. I found out too late about the Deception KS to have joined it but from what I have seen you guys have done a great job keeping everyone informed. It makes me much more willing to be involved with any future kickstarters you may do. I currently am involved in another kickstarter that has had terrible communication which has been so poor that I don't think I will ever back another of their projects. Keep up the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Fuss
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Karmic_devil wrote:
Hey Guys,

That's odd, I just received an email from FedEx with the tracking number.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean West
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rickfuss wrote:
That's odd, I just received an email from FedEx with the tracking number.

If you have a profile with your name and address on their delivery manager, FedEx will send you a delivery notification regardless of whether the sender does. UPS does this too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shadi Khoja
Saudi Arabia
Jeddah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All

I got my FedEx notification........ so hurray!

I was wandering if the copy of Champions of Midgard I included in the fulfilment for this would be arriving at the same time?

Thanks again and cant wait to start enjoying this game.

Shadi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
I think that this situation absolutely requires
badge
a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if these were sent FedEx Ground or FedEx Smart Post?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shadi Khoja
Saudi Arabia
Jeddah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FedEx SmartPost

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shadikhoja wrote:
Hi All

I got my FedEx notification........ so hurray!

I was wandering if the copy of Champions of Midgard I included in the fulfilment for this would be arriving at the same time?

Thanks again and cant wait to start enjoying this game.

Shadi

They were packed and shipped together.

-Josh
Grey Fox Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shadi Khoja
Saudi Arabia
Jeddah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Josh, great news! really excited to play both these games.

Shadi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Crane
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Friends,

I live in Michigan and mine arrived yesterday with Kickstarter Promos in the box! I can't wait to get it on the table.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine just arrived (PA). Looking forward to playing it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean West
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just arrived in San Diego. Perfect timing to play at my friends' game day on Sunday! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
What carrier and where did it originate from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean West
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:

Was delivered by USPS. Return address was Grey Fox Games, St. Louis, MO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
seanmwest wrote:
clydeiii wrote:

Sorry, I meant to ask if you looked up the tracking number on USPS.com, where did it say the package was originating from?

For instance, I have a shipment on my.usps.com that says it's originating from "MINIATURE MARKET/FEDEX SMARTPOST"...I hope that's the game, but I'm not sure. I didn't get a shipping notice from Grey Fox.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean West
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
seanmwest wrote:
clydeiii wrote:

Sorry, I meant to ask if you looked up the tracking number on USPS.com, where did it say the package was originating from?

For instance, I have a shipment on my.usps.com that says it's originating from "MINIATURE MARKET/FEDEX SMARTPOST"...I hope that's the game, but I'm not sure. I didn't get a shipping notice from Grey Fox.

I didn't get a shipping notice from Grey Fox or USPS. I only have the tracking number because it's on the box. I hadn't thought to check their Package Dashboard. It does say, "Shipped From: MINIATURE MARKET/FEDEX SMARTPOST".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome! Can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Rake
United States
Richardsville
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope that since Miniature Market appears to somehow be assisting with the shipping, that the big retailers already have the game instock and are just waiting until the supposed street date (Dec. 14th?) before they can start sending out the retails copies. I am so eager to get my order before Christmas it's killing me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Kinslow
United States
Piperton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
↳ Do one brain damage ↳ Do one brain damage ↳ End the run
badge
Real heroes wear pink.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came in Tuesday - it looks amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.