Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So the box says this is a "lite" version of Munhkin. What makes it lite? Seemed like a normal themed Munchkin. Maybe just fewer cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Tannhauser
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
STRAP IN » BURN ON » BLACK OUT
badge
HIT 'EM FROM ORBIT
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a smaller, edited set with fewer cards (112 cards vs. 168), that only supports 3-4 players.* They did this so it would fit in their standard two-deck expansion tuckbox (and stockings hung with care!), as well as making the price super-reasonable. But it's still a completely playable version of the game.

*The sweet spot for all Munchkin games, actually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gitis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've ordered it mainly to have it as an expansion to original munchkin, to give some more flavor to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Biggar
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
no die :=)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hackard
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We also stripped down the rules: for instance, there's no Death, no Undead rule (although the Santa rule takes its place), no Super Munchkin or Half-Breed, and no Big items. We also took out all the "usable only by X" and "not usable by X" cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Huff
msg tools
Is the 3 to 4 players only because of the lower card count? If I picked up a copy of Holiday Surprise (with it's additional 64 cards) would that get me back to 5 or 6 players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.