Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill
United States
Sayville
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When reading the rules last night we were greatly puzzled at the tie for Archnemesis section. My two opponents in a three player game were tied and the rules seemed to state unequivocally that the archnemesis token went to the tied player with the villain with the highest henchman rating.

Now does this mean that it goes to the tied person who controls the villain with the highest rating (i.e. to the person who controls the nemesis of another group who happens to have the highest rating). If so, this is very problematic as it means that the trailing player could be targeted as one of the tied leaders may control the nemesis of the other player and he would get the archnemesis token.

Should the text have read that the archnemesis token goes to the person who controls the NEMESIS of the tied player with the highest henchman rating?

Sorry I don't have a copy of the rules handy to quote exactly from the manual but I don't own the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
latindog wrote:

Should the text have read that the archnemesis token goes to the person who controls the NEMESIS of the tied player with the highest henchman rating?

This is the intention, yes.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kidsley
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Long Eaton, Nottingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matthew is right- its been FAQ'd to say that is the rule

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.