Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Stair
United States
Macon Area
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have the Xmas Promo I would love it. I just bought the game for my wife for Xmas because she loved the game when we played it at a Game Store Demo Day and would love to have the Xmas Promo to go with it also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArrBeeDee Dial
United States
Lexington Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
I am working on overcoming my AP. Here is my 'to do' plan ...so far: 1).
mbmbmbmbmb
It get auctioned occasionally.

Auctions aggregator

Put it in your wish list and let this site help you find it. Be sure to thumb / tip your thanks. Warning: this is a wallet killer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was only on a postcard that you had to cut out, so you can easily take an HQ image from here and have it printed on some halfway decent cardstock ... and save some money on the prices in the marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
Geekmail sent

-DK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.