Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
53 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  | 

BGG» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Amazon.de shipping games WITHOUT PUTTING THEM IN A SHIPPING CARTON now! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level V - My God! It's Full of Stars!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level I - One small step for geek... One giant leap for geek-kind!Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level II - If I have seen further, it's only by standing on the apex of other's dice.Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level III - Are we geeks because we gaze at the stars, or do we gaze at them because we are geeks?Microbadge: Citizenship Recognition - Level IV - The journey of a thousand crits begins with a single roll...
My THIRD replacement finally arrived. In a box. Perfect condition. Just not shrink-wrapped. Odd. No sign that it had ever been opened, just no shrink wrap. Anyway I'm happy. Now I just have to send two big boxes back to Amazon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim C.
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Mage Knight Board Game fanMicrobadge: Eldritch Horror fanMicrobadge: Race for the Galaxy fanMicrobadge: The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game fanMicrobadge: Warhammer: Invasion fan
I just received Talisman expansions with labels put directly on the boxes and shipped like that. No outer packaging and arrived damaged. Really? REALLY?! What the heck Amazon! The boxes are useless now and resale is harmed.

I don't recall anything saying it would be shipped like this but I'll be much more careful now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
benjamin CLOVIS
France
flag msg tools
Microbadge: Level 01 BGG poster
on the other hand, (and don't get me wrong I find the Amazon decision mind boggling). My Mysterium arrived a few weeks ago via Amazon, unpacked and ....in perfect condition. (the label was on the shrink wrap , so obviously that was a little weird, but all in all it went according to plan, and I have no complaints as to the final result)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  |