Subject: 1975 Jaws game INSTRUCTIONS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathalie Adams
Canada
Dorval
Quebec
flag msg tools
I would like to know if anyone has the instructions for this game. I lost them when I moved and can't find them anymore. Got the game here but can't play....just can't remember. + I need to know how to get the jaw working. Seems liek it's always falling. Thanks to you all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Woznick
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
DON'T TOUCH ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have them and can scan for you. Just send me your email address (non BGG). BGG wont allow scans due to copyrights.
-Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike francis
msg tools
hi, while looking for the rules/set up for this game, i came across your post. could you send me the instructions, thaks alot, flynny3@verizon.net

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Jansson
msg tools
I too have a vintage Jaws game with everything except, yep... the instructions. I'd like to have them as well as I play with my daughter, but I know I'm leaving out rules/not playing right.

If anyone reads this, I would be grateful if someone could help me out with a copy/scan of the instructions! chewbaccadoll@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rae OKane
United States
Stewartstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just happened upon this thread and I, too, need the instructions for my beloved Jaws game. If you can send me a copy, my email is rokane@zoominternet.net.

Thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ammonite Sam
msg tools
Hi, if someone does have these instructions could they please forward me a copy to: TheSocialNetwork@live.co.uk as I've been looking for ages and haven't managed to find a copy yet.

Massive thanks
Sam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad McCoy
United States
Vilonia
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I, too, am looking for the instructions.
If anyone has these, please message me and I will give you my email address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Klinner
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hey, I have bought the Game a view Days ago,
Sadly without Instructions,
Would you be able to Send me them via Email?

Email is: dannyspc2512@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Klinner
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hey, I have bought the Game a view Days ago,
Sadly without Instructions,
Would you be able to Send me them via Email?

Email is: dannyspc2512@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darlene Buchanan
United States
Surprise
Arizona
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Daniel, I know it's been a long time since this thread was active but do you still have the rules for Jaws 1975? My email is junglemom1963@yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CJ Holmes
United States
Victorville
California
flag msg tools
Howdy! Howdy! Howdy! Another clueless JAWS game owner without a set of instructions. If you have a set I would be honored to have a copy. My email is gstringwonder@gmail.com THANKS!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.