Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Lebo
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was browsing the fourm at FFG and noticed a post on a missing mini. A customer was shorted a blue adventurer and recieved an extra blue thief.

I checked my minis and discovered I was shorted a blue dwarf, but received an extra blue barbarian.

I recommend that you check your minis in all the colors to make sure that you not only have the right number, but the right type. FFG assures it's customers that it will provide the missing minis if you email: parts@fantasyflightgames.com.

I sent my email today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup! I'm missing my blue Orc! Thanks for the post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It doesn't look like any of the wrong parts are there, but one adventurer is missing an arm . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok, I had physically checked each mini, but I hadn't checked how many of each there actucally were (I haven't actually played the game yet) . . . sure enough, I have two green orcs, and one less green adventurer. Guess I'll be sending an e-mail as well. I am going to wait a couple of days, though, because apparently there's a warping issue with the board once it's been set up or left out for a day or two (see the other posts) -- Fantasy Flight says that they'll replace the board if there is a problem. I'll set up the board and see what happens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron K
United States
jamesville
New York
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="Train Game anyone?
badge
Train Game anyone?
mbmbmbmbmb
Same problem here - the paladin was missing from one of the colors and the troll missing from another color. Each had a different unit duplicated so the count per color was correct. This just plain broke the game and we gave up on it.

It would have been nice if the base of the heros was a hexagon so beginners could tell the adventurers apart from the heros. Oh well, on to other games with better quality control.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
My housemate has just bought this and he had the same problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander B.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Checked mine: flawless

This thread got me worried, but after buying a pile of FFG games, I'll add that they have all been 100% perfect out of the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mat Jones
Wales
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As per Panzer-Attack above, I bought the game and had two missing pieces and two duplicates instead.

Sent an e-mail to FFG and they responded after a day. Excellent service!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My new minis are also on the way. Good customer service.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
New Zealand
Nelson
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I got an adventurer instead of a knight in one case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the tips. I was missing a Red Knight and had an extra green adventurer. I notified fantasyflight service department and am waiting results.

UPDATE: great service as it came in the mail yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an extra green Orc and no green Barbarian; FFG quickly remedied.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
thanks for the post!

I had 2 green Knights but no green Thief. FFG responded quickly to my e-mail and is sending out the missing mini.

FFG Service =

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.