Mark Deibert
United States
New Market
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello everyone, first post!

I hope I'm in the right forum.

I have a copy of Age of Renaissance and would love to play but I've seemed to have lost the rulebook. Is there a place I can find rulebooks online? If no, would anyone be willing to send me some PDFs of their rulebook? I'd be happy to PayPal you a fee for your time.

Thanks!

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Herb Petro
United States
INDIAN TRAIL
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a reference guide that explains the rules pretty well and may meet your needs: ftp://ftp.grognard.com/download/games/board/ageofren.doc

Also, take a look at this thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/141858

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glauco Micsik Roberti
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
publisher
Berserkr Jogos
badge
Berserkr Jogos
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you still need a .pdf of the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Wilson
United States
Holyoke
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt from our Sunday group owns the game. Problem is he has a second baby on the way, so maybe we can borrow the game sometime. Before that, I will get you a scan of the rules! How much will you pay me via PayPal???? rsrsrsrsrssss..... Your payment will be that you have to let me play the Germans in the next scenario for ASL Starter, ta bom?

Ooops... the recent activity tool in the Geekbuddies section made it look as if Glauco was the one who was looking to pay for a rules scan...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glauco Micsik Roberti
Brazil
Sao Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
publisher
Berserkr Jogos
badge
Berserkr Jogos
mbmbmbmbmb
LordBobbio wrote:
Matt from our Sunday group owns the game. Problem is he has a second baby on the way, so maybe we can borrow the game sometime. Before that, I will get you a scan of the rules! How much will you pay me via PayPal???? rsrsrsrsrssss..... Your payment will be that you have to let me play the Germans in the next scenario for ASL Starter, ta bom?

Ooops... the recent activity tool in the Geekbuddies section made it look as if Glauco was the one who was looking to pay for a rules scan...

As you've noticed I was actually trying to help... but I guess you can still play the Germans next time shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.