Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walter Melnyk
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The order of movement in a turn is based on the order of the unit cards, as arranged by each commander.
Since the core infantry units and their unit cards are identical, how can we indicate the order of movement for each specific squad - especially as the game expands and more squads are involved?
Has anyone heard if Rackham will provide color-coded stickers that can be attached to figure-bases and cards to designate specific units, or any other method?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
May not be the EASIEST way to accomplish this...but what I plan to do is paint my bases for squad distinction. Kind of the same way I did my War of the Ring bases.....just on the outside. I plan to use colored glass beads to correspond to the color bases.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Melnyk
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Painting the bases is one way to go, but the different colors can sometimes hamper the overall appearance of the game a little, as opposed to the neutral black.
If Rackham cannot provide items, I might opt for some color-coded circular stickies that can be applied to the back of the base.
Meanwhile, we just have to wait for the expansions to come out so we can have enough troops to do this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Turner
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could paint the miniatures a bit with some insignias and the like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.