Tony Wai-kit FUNG
Hong Kong
Mongkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you make the display style of the Gallery View of Game Collection like the one in Games Played in Last 30 Days?

The game pictures in the Gallery View mode are too big. And they are not consistently placed. Sometimes, there are three games/pictures in a row, but sometimes 1 or 2. Perhaps it is because some games dont have images yet. Apart from the sparse placement of games, it shows too few games on a page, i have to change so many pages to go through my partial game collection.

The display in the Games Played in Last 30 Days mode looks more elegant. It would be great to apply its style to the game collection too.

I suppose it would not create too much work to change the code for it. And I guess many geeks would like this elegant and consistent display.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Wai-kit FUNG
Hong Kong
Mongkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone gave this suggestion a thumb up. Thank him.
Wanna know if the suggestion would be considered?

Apart from the display style, would the games displayed in "Games Played Last 30 Days" use user-defined game images instead of representative images? The gallery mode of game collection page is now using user-defined images. Thus, I suppose it's feasible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.