Subject: Advacned Torbuk Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: wargames [+] [View All]
Benjamin Quortrup
United States
oakland
California
flag msg tools
After looking at this game, some examples of play and having played (and enjoyed Panzer Grenadier And LnL) I want to try and give this system a chance.

At some pointI will make it to ASL, but do not have the time or money to get into that right now. But the ASL factor aside, what is the best system of AT to get first? And are the large boxed games not compatible with each other, but are instead sepearte games?

And if so, is it because he rules in each game are slightly diferent?

in that case it wouold seem ATS is not really a 'system' per se...but maybe I am not understanding. And that is why I am asking for help!

So:

Which game to get into the system first? (I am assuming the title Game Advanced Tobruk???)

Are the various games linkable, or stand alone products?

Thanks! any other insights you might think of would be welcome as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AT has a ATS Basic Game Ia and Basic Game II which would get you started.
The AT series has thier complete boxed games which use the same rules set! Tey are boxed complete so you can get any game or mix and matchand not need counters from previous sets.
The expansion packs DO have requirements for being able to play them with ATS.

My suggestion is to start with a Basic Game to make sure you like the system, them pick and choose the box games that interest you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.