Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Cole
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this site. They have A&A Minis on clearance by the pack or case
with free shipping. Pricing is compareable to the current Tanga deal and you can buy all you want.

http://miniaturemarket.com/axis___allies

Edit: fixed link and removed tinyurl for 2nd time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
andreo
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Myassis_Dragin wrote:

Error: Unable to find site's URL to redirect to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Weintraub
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Lock him up!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can certainly buy all you want, and it's not a BAD deal, but it's not comparable to the deal on Tanga (which is now sold out, so maybe this is moot). Tanga was selling 5 boosters plus the starter for less than this site is selling 5 boosters alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Musgrove
United States
Royse City
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wizards has recently reduced their MSRP for A&A by 1/3. So I'm expecting most of the online stores will have good deals coming.

I ordered lots from Miniature Market a month or so ago, and they shipped very quickly. I was very impressed.

Now if they would just reduce there reserves price, I would order some of those as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Stetler
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can pick up all sets for $74.95 at grandslamsportscards.com (shipping not included, but their shipping is reasonable), including Reserves and the base set.

As previously mentioned, it looks like the price is dropping across the board at most online retailers. Don't know if this is an indication of the game's soon to be demise. A naval version of the game is due out soon, but my suspicion is interest in that will be even less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
How many of those packs are in a case?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Alban
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
12 boosters per case

The advantage of these discounted sites over Tanga is that you can order any of the sets that you want, not just the original set, which is what the Tanga offer appeared to be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Green
United States
Massillon
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The shipping is free only if you spend at least $75.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cam Hart
Canada
flag msg tools
I'm trying to order some A&A minis from www.miniaturemarket.com. Just a warning, they don't honor their advertised "Free Shipping over $75" to Canada. It's frustrating to try and deal with online retailers who even admit they've made a mistake, but won't make it right! I'm pretty dissapointed...two thumbs down for miniaturemarket.com.

Here's the emails I've exchanged with the Steven, the owner:

Hi, I'm trying to order a couple of cases of A&A minis (Base and D-Day), and I'm not getting free shipping for some reason. I'm in Alberta, Canada, but nowhere does your site say this promo is for US only - plus its really no more for you to ship to me than northern states, for example.

Can you help me? I want to place this order ASAP.

Thanks,
-Cam

Cam, I am sorry but free shipping does not apply to international orders. I can give you a slight discount. Use this code: ???? when checking out and you will get 5% off the total order. Hopefully this will help off set some of the cost of shipping.

Thank You
Steven Lucinski
Miniature Market (Free shipping on orders over $75)
www.miniaturemarket.com
636-527-6666er ASAP.

Hi Steve, can you please point me to the page on your site where this is stated? I have not found it anywhere! All your site says is "Free Shipping anywere that UPS ships" (which would include Canada of course), and "Free shipping for orders over $75".

I appreciate the gesture of the 5% off, but I still don't think that you are honoring the promotion that you are presenting on your site. I'm looking at spending $175 US - I'll place the order today if I can get the free shipping that you advertise.

Can you look into this further?

Regards,
-Cam

Cam, we just added it to the site. This has never come up before. The cost to ship internationally is just too high. Sorry but I just can't do it and turn ANY profit.

Thank You
Steven Lucinski
Miniature Market (Free shipping on orders over $75)
www.miniaturemarket.com
636-527-6666
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.