Hide
5 Posts

BattleCON: Devastation of Indines» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for PBF opponents rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Russo
msg tools
Hey guys. I've had Devastation and War Remastered for about a month now, with Fate on the way via Amazon. I'm having a hard time getting my game group into playing regularly. So, I thought I'd check to see if anyone wanted to play a game online. I don't have a lot of experience, yet, but I've been reading some other PBF games on the forums and generally understand how the mechanics integrate to an online match.

So, how about it? Anyone up for a game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiran Kin
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Challenge accepted!

I talked to a friend of mine today to ask how it typically works, since I've never done it before. I forgot to ask if we're supposed to start a thread specifically for the game, but it seems like that's the norm, I think? Also, are you cool with spoilertext, or should we look for a moderator of some sort?

Anticipating violent camaraderie,
Tiran Kin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Russo
msg tools
Yeah, I think we will need to start another thread for the fight itself, over in thr PBF forum. Since neither of us have done this before, I cast my vote for a moderator, just to keep things kosher. Does that seem fair?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donnie Clark
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested to see how this goes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Russo
msg tools
So, how do we get this thing kicked off? I'm excited to start playing. Haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.