Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Gelb
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the simple yet fun idea of this game...what would you suggest...should I get survive!(if i can find it) or should I get Escape from Atlantis? Which one, in your opinion, is better, deeper, more fun?

Thanks!meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Humphries
Philippines
Unspecified
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I used to have both, but I only kept to Survive. Escape from Atlantis has nice plastic bits, but IIRC the island is composed of less tiles, making for a less interesting game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Oliver
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would try for the older (less attractive) version because in Survive, each of your pawns has a number from 1 to 6 on the bottom. You win by getting the most points to safety (not just the number of pawns). It adds a level of tension and strategy that you don't have in the later versions of the game. There are some posts describing how to add the numbers to the pawns in Atlantis if you end up with that game and want to use the numbers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.