Just to let you know that a Science fiction and Fantasy Trivia Tournament has been included on Sunday morning at the Legends of Summer weekend (17th and 18th February). Like most of the games at Legends there is no registration or game fee - it's totally free.
Team size is limited to a maximum of four. Single entries welcome or we can group individuals into teams - enter on your own or bring along your friends. There will be 8 rounds of ten questions in the categories (all being related to Science-fiction or fantasy genres):
1. Name That Movie (10 stills from motion pictures will be provided)
2. The Immortal Tolkien
3. Geography and Astronomy
4. AI (famous robots and computers)
5. The Arts (books, music and visual art)
7. Villains and Monsters
8. Captain's chair (name the captain/pilot/owner of each ship that is listed)
Teams must secretly declare a bonus category to the organiser before play and they will receive double their point score for that category.
Teams will have ten minutes to complete each category of play.
Should be a lot of fun - winning team will receive trophy plaques, celebrating their trivial minds. Call me on 33988745 for more details.
- Last edited Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:42 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:39 am