Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [DEAD] [Cardhaus] Daily Deal - New Dawn $37.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Cornett
United States
Apple Valley
California
flag msg tools
mb
New Dawn on BGG

New Dawn for $37.99 at Cardhaus

compared to
46.99 rollforcrit
47.99 coolstuffinc
59.99 amazon
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Norman L.
United States
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Cardhaus] Daily Deal - New Dawn $37.99
$51.89 after shipping.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Cardhaus] Daily Deal - New Dawn $37.99
Normiyagi wrote:
$51.89 after shipping.


1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Cardhaus] Daily Deal - New Dawn $37.99
Cheaper than any other option, even if you don't qualify for free shipping.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Cardhaus] Daily Deal - New Dawn $37.99
I don't need any new games, but I made a preorder around this so I can tack on things later if needed. This season killed my wallet, gonna need a defibrillator. Clear!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Shelton
United States
SURPRISE
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Cardhaus] Daily Deal - New Dawn $37.99
Defrimbulator? That's a made-up word.
They're all made up.
Mind! Blown!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Cardhaus] Daily Deal - New Dawn $37.99
TheGreatHamEl wrote:
I don't need any new games, but I made a preorder around this so I can tack on things later if needed. This season killed my wallet, gonna need a defibrillator. Clear!
Just out of curiosity, what did you pre-order?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Cardhaus] Daily Deal - New Dawn $37.99
cunning stunt wrote:
TheGreatHamEl wrote:
I don't need any new games, but I made a preorder around this so I can tack on things later if needed. This season killed my wallet, gonna need a defibrillator. Clear!
Just out of curiosity, what did you pre-order?


Eminent Domain expansion. Release date is the end of next month, so it isn't so far out that it's too long but covers me for the next month and a half if I want to tack on a daily deal between now and then. Plus, it was cheap.

wohomerhoo wrote:
Defrimbulator? That's a made-up word.


True statement. Defibrillator, on the other hand, is a real word.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean F
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
HODL
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Cardhaus] Daily Deal - New Dawn $37.99
TheGreatHamEl wrote:
wohomerhoo wrote:
Defrimbulator? That's a made-up word.
True statement. Defibrillator, on the other hand, is a real word.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Shelton
United States
SURPRISE
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [Cardhaus] Daily Deal - New Dawn $37.99
cunning stunt wrote:
TheGreatHamEl wrote:
wohomerhoo wrote:
Defrimbulator? That's a made-up word.
True statement. Defibrillator, on the other hand, is a real word.
Such a random quote. Glad someone got it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.