ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it has been a while since there has been a release of Australian Monopoly, traditionally we Aussies play with the London version, i.e. Mayfair and Park Lane and the two most expensive properties.

It would seem that they are going to issue a new version and are taking online voting to determine which State in Australia gets its properties on the coveted spots.

So far I have resisted the urge to vote, as I will resist the urge to buy the final product.

http://www.monopoly.com.au/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kidd
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Looks like there is a large bloc of voting going on in SA and WA...do they just get bored outside of AFL season or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they are just treasting it as the pre-season

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren M
Canada
Fort Vermilion
AB
flag msg tools
badge
mb
The sad thing is that this game probably will generate more interest and outsell any other game in Australia/New Zealand 5-1.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.