BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Petrolhead Motor Racing rules have been updated rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: rules [+] [View All]
Damian Brymora
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
The Petrolhead rules for motor racing have been updated to version 0.0.2. The changes include some of the basic stuff that was accidently left out of the first version (sorry everyone blush ) as well as some fixes which make the game run much more smoothly. I must thank everyone who has already downloaded the first version of the game.

If you haven't heard of Petrolhead, it's a game that uses toy cars (or similar) as playing pieces and a model track (or one hastily drawn on paper) to 'drive' them on using dice and rulers to adjudicate movement. The game seems to capture the 'gist' of motor racing without the excessive detail that such a gaming project tempts one with. Of course I'd write that, because I wrote the game...

Petrolhead is free to download (just like all of my current rules) and very simple to play, even with a room full of players! You can get it for free at the following URL:

http://unbridledfury.net/nexus/index.php?option=com_docman&t...

Hope you enjoy them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Di Ponio
United States
Lake Orion
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Damian!!!

Hmmm...seemed to have stumbled upon something NEW!!! Not only are the Racing rules nice, the Unbridled Fury rules are very nice!!!!
I am attemting to get a group together to race this weekend! Emails have been put out to get their favorite Hot Wheels ready!!!!!
I look forward to it and it realy seems like you have done a god job!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian Brymora
Australia
flag msg tools
designer
Thanks for the praise. It's always nice to hear kind comments from people after you put something like this out.

Please let us know how your race goes, I'd love to hear the results.

Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.