Subject: Gear Deck in Settlement phase rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Toby Akers
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What cards should be in the gear deck durring a settlement phase? Should this be the gear from the dungeon that you haven't explored? Should it be all the gear? I understand that if you earned a legendary gear card (or found one in the deck) during the quest it is added after the settlement phase, but if there is one still in there, can you fish for it in the settlement phase (by drawing 2 gear) and if so how many gear cards should be in the deck at that time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Mlodzkoski
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Settlement gear deck has whatever remains from the quest. Yes -- this means you can "fish" out a legendary fortune in settlement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John E
United States
Cary
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's hard to miss, but nothing 'refreshes' from the scenario until the end of the Settlement phase. So you keep the same gear deck, dungeon deck (not that you need it), heck even all your wound tokens and conditions until the last step of the Settlement phase. That's when you recover all wounds and return all cards back to their supply piles.

So yes, if you hadn't found a legendary gear and there are just a few gear cards left in the pile it is definitely worth hunting them down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grandmartoni wrote:
Settlement gear deck has whatever remains from the quest. Yes -- this means you can "fish" out a legendary fortune in settlement.

Are you sure I can fish them out? Perhaps my definition of "fish" is different than yours... I would take this to mean, turn them face up and pick my gear...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Toby Akers
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
no, you draw 2 pick one, that part is pretty clear.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Mlodzkoski
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
dlikos wrote:
Grandmartoni wrote:

Are you sure I can fish them out? Perhaps my definition of "fish" is different than yours... I would take this to mean, turn them face up and pick my gear...

Fish in the context of multiple players going to blacksmith to get 4 or 6 or 8 attempts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.