Subject: Drawing a family closer together rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Hoot
United States
Venice
Florida
flag msg tools
We have started playing BANG! to draw the family closer together. With excitement, we opened up our decks of cards (BANG!, DODGE CITY and FISTFUL), I looked into the beautiful eyes of my wife and the adoring eyes of my children and knew that these scum sucking pigs must die! Only in the gaming world of course. Remember, we are drawing closer together. Being the sheriff, I knew that I had to be careful because my deputy is amongst the vile outlaws and the power hungry renegade. Yes, the thought had struck me. I knew that my deputy was expendable but I did not want to be the one who blew him away and risk losing my hand of cards. It was only my life that was important to me at this point.

First, let me introduce myself. I am "Willy the Kid" the sheriff. My wife is "Vulture Sam" profiting off the death of others. My oldest daughter is "Tequila Joe" who even though she is too young to drink, a beer sure does her alot of good. The next is "Pixie Pete". He is over 6 ft tall and I have never thought of him as a "pixie". The next player is "Kit Carlson" and I don't like the look in his eyes. Last but not least, is "Lucky Duke".

As the sun slowly sank in the west, the tension was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. "Vulture Sam" looked at me with loving eyes but I could see the deceit in them. My vulture wife was either an outlaw or the renegade so I shot at her. The others in the room gasped "Dad, how could you shoot at Mom, you don't even know who she is yet!" Before the smoke had cleared from my pistol, "Lucky Duke" took a shot at me. Yes, he hit me but I had a good beer to drink in the next round. That is when the shot pierced the air. Could I have been wrong? "Vulture Sam" was trying to take "Lucky Duke" down. That was when "Pixie Pete" said, "You are going down, Lucky. I had to do your dishes tonight!" It appears that "Lucky" wasn't so lucky after all! I knew that I could keep my eyes off of "Lucky" and "Pixie" for awhile as they settled the score for the dishes. That is when "Tequila Joe" asked for permission to shoot at his own mother. Of course I granted it with the sadness in my heart knowing that I had been married to a "vulture" for over 20 years. As the game raged on for the next 20 minutes or so, "Vulture" profited by the the death of the outlaws or her children however you want to look at it. It finally came down to "Vulture", "Tequila" and myself. "Tequila" and I made short work of the "Vulture" and once more peace was restored in a small western town. Afterwards, while cleaning up the aftermath of the family game BANG!, I explained to my young daughter that tequila was wrong and that she shouldn't ever drink it although that was her character's name. I had to break up a couple of brawls amongst the boys because they kept calling their brother "Pixie". Also, I can't believe it. "Vulture" is holding a grudge. She said that she hated getting shot up by her children and most of all she doesn't relish the thought of being called "vulture". All in all, since I won, we are a lot closer family.

This is really a great game. The kids love it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Felice
United States
Anaheim
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
I looked into the beautiful eyes of my wife and the adoring eyes of my children and knew that these scum sucking pigs must die!

LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.