Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK here's what I have:

Core game
Twin Shadows
Boba Fett Pack
R2 D2 and C3P0 pack

I've yet to run an IA campaign so this will be my first. What should I include? Everything? I've opened everything except Twin Shadows at this point so the figure packs seem pretty self explanatory.

Ive run a few Descent 1.0 and 2.0 campaigns and read through instructions for IA so I feel pretty comfortable taking it on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, everything is fine. The Imperial Agendas and Class cards are good. The Item and Search cards combine nicely. Heroes of course. Side Missions are all the rebel expansions and all the missions from Twin Shadows can be merged. Pretty much everything.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gonçalo
Portugal
Oliveira do Hospital
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When in doubt... add it all in!!

It´s like any medicine... if a little is good... alot is even better!!

shake

(just kiding, its a joke me and my wife use all the time... not with patients!!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't need anything except the core game.

You can have everything. You still need to pick and choose a subset either way when you build the agenda deck and side mission deck. For the first campaign you probably don't know exactly what you should be looking for.

You also could just play the Twin Shadows minicampaign as an intro. You would then have a little more idea about what to expect, which is useful when creating the agenda deck. (Some agenda sets are more useful than others with some class decks and some are must-include - High-Value Target is the best agenda card there is.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Hardin
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a1bert wrote:
You don't need anything except the core game.

You can have everything. You still need to pick and choose a subset either way when you build the agenda deck and side mission deck. For the first campaign you probably don't know exactly what you should be looking for.

You also could just play the Twin Shadows minicampaign as an intro. You would then have a little more idea about what to expect, which is useful when creating the agenda deck. (Some agenda sets are more useful than others with some class decks and some are must-include - High-Value Target is the best agenda card there is.)

Great advice! I'll definitely keep these options in mind. I should add that I fully expect to get additonal packs as xmas presents, probably after I start the campaign. If my understanding is correct, I wont be able to add any of these once a campaign is started so I'll have to run another campaign at some point anyway.

Cause well, I just have to right? And everyone will love this so much we'll just be burning through campaign after campaign right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.