Hide
3 Posts

Mint Tin Mini Apocalypse» Forums » Variants

Subject: Scout variant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Cimon
msg tools
I just received the package with game today, here in France.
We tested it with my girl friend and we loved it !

Here is a variant to make the game little more tactical:

You get one additional action: send a scout meep to distract the monster, so that the other meeps can hurry up even faster without fearing to attract the monster.

In gameplay terms, this require a standing meep that you then put on top of the monster, whether it was active or not.
The equilibrium is important here: if the meep falls down accidentally, the scout meep is knocked down (while the monster stays in the same position he was : active or laying down).
Same thing when any player roll the monster current number as a double: the scout meep is knocked down, even if the monster wasn't active.

As long as the scout meep is distracting the monster, the player owning that scout can also perform actions when rolling a 6.

Both player can send a meep to distract the monster, but then the monster must then be placed on top of the 2 scout meeps.
You cannot use an action to call back a scout meep, but you can blow on the monster to make the meep(s) fall "accidentally"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Portsmouth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I love it! may I please put this on the subQuark website as an "official" variant?

Thank you. =)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Cimon
msg tools
I'm late to answer, but sure you can !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.