Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan D
United States
san antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really love the theme wanted to replace tokens with minis how many Skeletons tokens are there?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoffer Nilsson
Sweden
Gothenburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
First page in the rules.

http://www.miniongames.com/rules/DMTNT.pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
novafaen wrote:

Or 'thirty' if you're on a mobile and can't be arsed downloading a pdf.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff M.
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to the thirty deckhands (represented by wooden skull tokens), there are seven treasure guards, eight skeleton crew, and one Captain Fromm. The guards, skeleton crew, and Fromm are double-sided cardboard chits. The pirates actually battle the enemies represented by the cardboard chits, but the deckhands are removed by simply spending an action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you'll want to replace the 30 deckhands (maybe I'm wrong, but I think they look great as is, see https://boardgamegeek.com/image/2518084/dead-men-tell-no-tal... where they are the little wooden skulls with black paint on them). The coloured meeple in that picture represent your players.

The cardboard tokens are double sided and you'll want to keep track of what is on their backs. If you do replace the other tokens, you'll want an easy way to distinguish between guards, who don't move, and skeleton crew, who do. The guards have the treasure you need to haul out to win, the skeleton crew will have other loot that will help you. Fromm you just have to fight, and he keeps coming back. He is considered skeleton crew for movement purposes. He has to be off the ship for you to win.

It is a great game, I hope you enjoy it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.