Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Card based games are more popular than ever. Living card games, deck builders, shuffle builders, pre-constructs, CCG, etc... There is a market for your product. I've spent ~$60 on storage solutions for my Lord of the Rings LCG alone.

You already have the design. During your next production run of Big Geeky boxes, ask the factory to print out the first couple hundred with no art; just a blank white box and blank white dividers.

I'd buy two today at market price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mohnkern
United States
Germantown
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. There is a market for these. I've several games I could use these for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the other hand, I'm pretty sure you can already buy "blank" (with no art) boxes holding hundreds of cards for few $.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xahendir wrote:
In the other hand, I'm pretty sure you can already buy "blank" (with no art) boxes holding hundreds of cards for few $.

Yes if you are talking about these, they are very inexpensive (essentially disposable) corrugated boxes.

They are handy for general storage but they are not as sturdy or the same fine quality as the boxes we are talking about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.