Hendrik Sirges
Germany
Schalksmühle
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

Another "The Great Library" question:
Does "Lost if least stability" mean i have to discard the library or do i just lose the book bonus while i have least stability?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dodge
United States
PACIFIC PALISADES
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the expansion, but I would assume that it is discarded if at any time you have the least stability. However, in the base game, they use the term "Remove", and I'm not sure why they would choose to use a new term.

If it just meant that you didn't get the books, I would assume it would follow the pattern of "Production: +N books if not least stability".

RJD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to the layout of the card and the word "lost" I ruled that the golden age bonus is lost. Wheter this is correct or not is another question...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Maxime Tremblay
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Nicholas M wrote:
Due to the layout of the card and the word "lost" I ruled that the golden age bonus is lost. Wheter this is correct or not is another question...

I think this is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Dodge
United States
PACIFIC PALISADES
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would certainly defer to someone with the expansion; I haven't seen the actual card yet. Odd choice of wording if that's true, I wonder why they didn't stick to the patterns they created in the base game...

RJD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hendrik Sirges
Germany
Schalksmühle
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Due to the layout..."
When i look at the card think you are right, but it whould be great to know for sure...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rustan Håkansson
Sweden
Norrköping
flag msg tools
designer
bgdev.club is really a site address, no www or .com needed :)
badge
Join the Board Game Development Club, see behind the scenes, participate in development, add the games you are working on
mbmbmbmbmb

The same as for other cards with "Lost if least" rules, you discard the card if you have least. It was tricky to get all the information on that card, and we wanted it to be just as it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.