Subject: torn between dimir and azorius. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 2 flooded strand and 1 polluted delta, but also have urborg, tomb and sunken hollow. If I play dimir, I can just use the strands for island fetch. The problem is, my dimir is very slow, and my azorius is fast, but not.that powerful outside.of Jace, telepath. I like the.idea of enchanted flyers, with a few removals. It was suggested to run esper. I love enchanting lifelink, but it's harder.to get the cards. I have one diabolic tutor, but it's tough to bank on. I would like to play standard but due to my schedule I can only make modern format right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Modern is brutal. I have been trying to brew my own deck. I play with some regularity and my son is a great competitive player. Only now I found it to be fast enough to compete in the format. I have been working on it since early in the summer.

You have great cards. If I were you, I would find a great and semi-affordable deck and would sell or trade the cards you already own and get that deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/immortal-azorian/

This is the deck, It's essentially Azorius with a splash of black and green mana. but outside of lands, it is strictly blue-white, with one card displaying a green-cost ability, and one land displaying a black-mana cost ability. I don't know, I kind of like all the Lifelink going on here.

I realize there's a weird Shivan Reef in there that has nothing to do with my strategy. I'll probably replace with an island--I forgot to take it out of my last deck--but also thought it might mess with my opponent's head and make him think I'm changing strategy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.