Subject: '65 is just hours away! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Greenwald
United States
Milford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
So Close! Just 22 hours left, and the anticipation is rising. '65 has met all it's funding stretch goals. yeah! Everybody talks about that new car smell. I love the smell of a new boardgame in the morning, afternoon and evening.

We'll all have to wait a bit for production to be complete, but it's going to be worth every second. In my opinion, '65 will set the new standard in Hex board-wargemes, for art and play.
Bill
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
'65 definitely is an exciting and new way to play hex and counter war games. It also looks to be the best squad level Vietnam game out there. A wonderful KS campaign thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lex Talionis
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Come on guys, end is near, no time to waste !!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just TWO hours left on the campaign! Pledge while you still can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I mentioned this on episode 8 of our podcast which just went up last night, hoping it drives a few more backers this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Jornet
Spain
Valencia
Comunidad Valenciana
flag msg tools
Yes: probably who won't get it will regret. My expectations are super-high and I think I won't be disappointed.

A pity having to wait more than half a year, but... will worth it!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe B
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Very happy I got in on this one! I'm a bit of a novice in the world of tabletop war games and had considered Combat Commander and some others, but the colorful art and solitaire mode made this an easy pick. I hope to see more stuff in this vein.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.