Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Nice, Its amazing to me that a game that you could not give away UP for $20 is causing such a 'stir' in the GMT-verse.

No one really had anything positive to say about it bar a small handful who actually made the effort to play opposed. I'm glad its getting a 2nd chance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Hansson
Sweden
Bromma
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hipshot wrote:
Nice, Its amazing to me that a game that you could not give away UP for $20 is causing such a 'stir' in the GMT-verse.

No one really had anything positive to say about it bar a small handful who actually made the effort to play opposed. I'm glad its getting a 2nd chance.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for a reboot of the whole GMT operational series (Silver Baynoet, Guadalcanal, Air bridge to victory). Great game system.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom H
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Basil Hilder KIA Lone Pine, Gallipoli
mbmbmbmbmb
hipshot wrote:

Reading the notes from Inside GMT made me pre-order. The changes that are in this new edition make it sound like it will be a terrific game. Hidden movement, patrols, ambushes, live LZs, ZOC sliding for VC and Delta Force, on board HQs with a chance of over-runs... as well as a mounted Kibler map.

This is not a simple reprint.

Have they gone stark raving mad over there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.