Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew Borelli
United States
Thorofare
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hello,

I love Rage and Lackey is the best method I've found for playing online however most of my friends refuse to learn VG it.

So I opted to create a Rage Module for Tabletop Simulator because I was determined to play one way or another :p

For anyone interested just do a search for Rage in the Tabletop Simulator Steam Workshop

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim P.
United States
Medford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I've found that Lackey isn't the most intuitive software. Thanks for this, I'll have to check it out sometime.

I wonder, can it implement something like differently colored sleeves (basically, different backs) for each player's deck? This is something I've found vitally helpful when playing Rage IRL, for determining which combat cards played as damage belong to which player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Borelli
United States
Thorofare
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I like that idea.

I don't know of any way currently to sleeve a card in TTS which woild be ideal, but what I could do is make copies of the existing combat card deck and then modify the card backs of each deck slightly.

For example add a colored mark that matches a player color. Green mark on one deck, red on another, etc.

Or instead of just a mark I could make the entire back of the combat a solid color. Again different color backs for different players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.