Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know what's happened to the cartoons by Brian Barling that used to feature on the front page?
We've been overdue for a new one for a while and now the module seems to have vanished

This is a shame because I really enjoyed the cartoons.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steen
Denmark
Taastrup
DK
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, but my guess is that Barling - for one reason or another - havn't gotten around to make the next one(s). If it is a matter of time or a matter of inspiration/desire to keep doing them, is so far a matter of guessing.

I could easily imagine that its fun to start out with, but that inspiration runs out fast, when people keep bitching about this and that, instead of just appreciating what it is. Some added content on a site most of us has as a daily visit.

I hope someone in here could learn that in some cases, it is best for everyone to just STFU. (Pardon my french)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julie DuBois
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I miss them too. Maybe we'll get one for Valentine's day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marshall Miller
United States
Malden
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The Warren is a roleplaying game about intelligent rabbits trying to make the best of a world filled with hazards, predators and, worst of all, other rabbits.
badge
Marshall is a Boston-based researcher and game designer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so I am missing the cartoons as well. They were really funny, or at the very least, they referenced something that I didn't understand (which caused me to research it and usually made me either more aware of key individuals or debates w/in the gaming world)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wray Cason
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
I'll add my voice to the choir. I miss the cartoons. Time is scarce to get a new one by Valentine's day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silvano Sorrentino
Italy
Bari
BA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please, give us the gift of at least the FINAL cartoon that ends the series. (by the way, I hope the author is just fine right now...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.