Subject: Edmonton Eskimos Grey Cup Merchandise: Help Needed! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
I like pretty dice
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
There is no such thing as a model or ideal Canadian. What could be more absurd than the concept of an "all Canadian" boy or girl? A society which emphasizes uniformity is one which creates intolerance and hate. Pierre Elliott Trudeau
mbmbmbmbmb
So the boyfriend is a huge EE fan and he wants a Grey Cup Champions hoodie. Such items are pretty scarce here in Riderville, but I do have a cousin in Edmonton who will be here in Saskatoon over the Xmas season. I imagine that you can't turn around in Edmonton right now without seeing Grey Cup merch, but the one place I have found here that has Grey Cup tshirts (and only tshirts) said that some items are hard to find. So my question is this:

Where should my cousin go shopping to have a chance at finding a men's XL hoodie, or even a sweatshirt?

Thanks in Advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
JustPeachy wrote:
So the boyfriend is a huge EE fan and he wants a Grey Cup Champions hoodie. Such items are pretty scarce here in Riderville, but I do have a cousin in Edmonton who will be here in Saskatoon over the Xmas season. I imagine that you can't turn around in Edmonton right now without seeing Grey Cup merch, but the one place I have found here that has Grey Cup tshirts (and only tshirts) said that some items are hard to find. So my question is this:

Where should my cousin go shopping to have a chance at finding a men's XL hoodie, or even a sweatshirt?

Thanks in Advance!

First of all, Dibs! I've always wanted a Saskatchewan soul.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
Shop online: http://www.cflshop.ca/style/CFL-Mens-Grey-Cup-103-Champs-Tea...

Although last year's Calgary Stampeder one is much more attractive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Mitchell
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Do I have overtext?
badge
Yes I do.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're doing it wrong... You have to teach him to cheer for the Riders instead. Rider gear should be heavily discounted after the year they had too
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like pretty dice
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
There is no such thing as a model or ideal Canadian. What could be more absurd than the concept of an "all Canadian" boy or girl? A society which emphasizes uniformity is one which creates intolerance and hate. Pierre Elliott Trudeau
mbmbmbmbmb
MABBY wrote:

I tried cfl.ca but didn't find this link.

MABBY wrote:
Although last year's Calgary Stampeder one is much more attractive.

Perhaps, but red isn't really his colour...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like pretty dice
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nodecam wrote:
You're doing it wrong... You have to teach him to cheer for the Riders instead. Rider gear should be heavily discounted after the year they had too

You would think, but no. It's still regular price! I have tried to tell him that when you live in Sask you have to be a Rider fan but he's not having it. My rallying cry for any game where either team is playing is "Go Green!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait a minute-- you sport a "I hate winter" microbadge and you live in Saskatoon? And you're a 'Rider fan? What kind of masochist are you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I like pretty dice
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MABBY wrote:
Wait a minute-- you sport a "I hate winter" microbadge and you live in Saskatoon? And you're a 'Rider fan? What kind of masochist are you?

I have to cope with winter. I don't have to like it.

Rider fan only in the sense that it's kind of required here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Robertson
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
Life is Short; Play Games!
badge
The BixCON Series of gaming events: A combination of Great Friends, Great Food, & Great Drink!
mbmbmbmbmb
JustPeachy wrote:
MABBY wrote:

I have to cope with winter. I don't have to like it.

Rider fan only in the sense that it's kind of required here!

I am an Eskimos fan living in Regina. Don't worry. And winter is just a season of more boardgames.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.