Subject: Storing the Figures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the game in an Amazon sale. Has anyone found a good effective way to store the minis in the box? I would hate to have to repackage them after each game, but I would want them at least a bit cushioned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Plano makes a box that fits the figures perfectly

Plano 3705
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
Would they bounce too much in that? I am sure I have one around here already. I have way too many Plano boxes in the house now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a little wiggle room, but not enough to jar or damage. At least they've been nice and secure. I suppose you could put some felt on the bottom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
scoutmom wrote:
There's a little wiggle room, but not enough to jar or damage. At least they've been nice and secure. I suppose you could put some felt on the bottom.

I was thinking about foam on the bottom. Any idea what the code is for that box? It looks smaller than the 3600 series. Never mind, I just clicked through on the picture.

I have a slightly larger craft box I will try for now, but I may switch to this. A bit less wasted space.

I may leave the baggies the figures came in at the bottom of each area since that should give sufficient padding for my purposes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.