Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Forster
United States
Pleasant Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning" - Dr. Reiner Knizia
mbmbmbmbmb
You can now buy power-specific HIS microbadges - handsome portraits of Suleiman I, Charles V, Henry VIII, Francis I, Leo X and John Calvin (I?) are now available alongside the classic Martin Luther visage for you to proclaim your love of HIS to the world.

Now I have to go figure out how to trade in my Martin Luther badge for a John Calvin . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Beach
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Can you trade in microbadges??? After the Ravens tanked in the playoffs, I might want to trade that one in for a Suleiman...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Forster
United States
Pleasant Prairie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning" - Dr. Reiner Knizia
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I can tell, you can't trade in your microbadges. Apparently the reason they created them was to take more GG out of circulation.

I'll have to wait until I can buy another one (and have already bought my James Bond badge).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.