Subject: Nighthawk becoming a Scheme Twist rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nighthawk's Escape ability is: Nighthawk becomes a Scheme Twist that takes effect immediately.

A couple of questions:

1) When playing with a Scheme that has a different twist effects based on which Scheme Twist comes out, how does the Nighthawk Scheme Twist impact other Scheme Twists. For instance, the Enthrone the Barons of Battleworld Scheme has one effect for Scheme Twists 1-7, one effect for Scheme Twist 8, and no effects for Scheme Twists after that (since in most games you would only have 8). If I Nighthawk escapes after I've already drawn (for instance) three other Scheme Twists, does that make him Scheme Twist #4? And everything else is pushed back one spot? (So the eighth "actual" Scheme Twist I play has no effect?)

2) Once a copy of Nighthawk escapes and becomes a Scheme Twist, is that copy no longer considered a Villain? In the Enthrone the Barons of Battleworld Scheme, you move Villains from the Escape Pile to become new Masterminds. If Nighthawk has become a Scheme Twist, is he considered a Villain in the Escape Pile or a Scheme Twist in the KO pile?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacovis
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) he for all intents and purposes becomes scheme twist x+1 where x is the current number of scheme twists, so your understanding is essentially correct here.

2) Nighthawk is no longer a villain and is no longer in the escape pile, so he is a scheme twist, wherever that particular scheme says to put scheme twists.

Cards like this are dangerous because they increase the artificial timer mechanism in the game.

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Jacob!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Effect is no different from the Mystique Villain, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.