Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kathleen Nugent
United States
Tamworth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the title. I've saved one of the writer's postings. But how do I see the rest of his postings under that blog title? There are 68 pages of blogs listed. There must be a way to search those pages without reading through all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a search function on blogs (to the right of the blog title), I've not tried using it, but that seems like a reasonable solution if you know the specific blog post's title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathleen Nugent
United States
Tamworth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, Kim. Sorry, you've got it backwards. I know the name of the blog itself. I want to find other postings made under that blog title.

Suppose I had a blog called "Games Kathleen Loves." And I'd written about a game you were subscribed to, so you happened to read my comments about that game. You loved them, so you wanted to see other postings to the blog "Games Kathleen Loves." How do I find those other musings about other games?

If I go to the writer's profile and look at her contributions, there is no category called Blogs. There is only a category called Blog Comments. I don't want the comments, I want the blog itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
You can go to google and do a site search, like:

site:boardgamegeek.com Chapels Brain!

My blog is the first entry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathleen Nugent
United States
Tamworth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Instantaneous satisfaction! Thank you. I never think of using Google to find something on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
YaVerOt YaVerOt
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
Armchair warriors often fail, and we've been poisoned by these fairy tales.
badge
Aoi Aoi toki ga toke dasheta.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still unsure of what exactly you're looking for, but if you go to a user's profile page there's this line:

Games GeekStuff Interests Contributions Stats Blogs Gallery Guilds

that might be what you're looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathleen Nugent
United States
Tamworth
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I never noticed the Blogs title on a user's page. Both your solution and the Google suggestion work for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.