Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
eurek
Italy
Milano
ITA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I bought the game at Essen fair this year. I noticed a difference in the upper left colour icon of the news card. The contour around either the Camera or the typewriter is white. I'm pretty sure the original intent was to have this contour of the same colour of the corresponding card (e.g. Yellow contoured camera for leisure news). This will improve a lot the readability of the card when stacked under the cities. I'm convinced it is a misprint since:

- in the geeklist of the author explaining the rules the images are with coloured contour
- the same in the illustration of the manual
- the home news are correctly coloured in grey in my set, all other 5 type of news are not

Has anyone noticed the same?
Is this something corrected in different print rounds? If so is there any way to get corrected cards? The game is quite expensive by itself

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I never noticed that before, but mine are the same, except the grey surround on the Home news cards. It's never impacted play, but coloured borders would make them easier to stack on the city locations.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the way all of the cards were printed. It doesn't affect gameplay, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls