Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The annual Dawn Patrol weekend takes place this year March 30 - April 1 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin at the Holiday Inn Express next door to the Milwaukee airport. This is a great annual event, with 40+ players from all over the U.S.

Gaming starts early Friday and runs through around 5 p.m. on Sunday. Saturday afternoon will feature "The Big Game" with 30+ players. Sunday includes the Society Open, the winner of which receives a silver cup.

All Dawn Patrol players are welcome, as are gamers interested in learning the game. The event is hosted by George & Jennifer Henion, who do a great job. Dawn Patrol designer Mike Carr will be on hand throughout the weekend.

To get all the details and to register, email fitssociety@yahoo.com.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald M. Zabos
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Annual Dawn Patrol Weekend, March 30 - April 1, Milwauke
I wish i could go there, but Milwaukee is quite a track for me to go. Hope you bring some pictures with you ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A ton of photos will be in the issue of The Aerodrome covering the event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to report that convoy will be coming from the Detroit/Ann Arbor area for the event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Stever
United States
Bainbridge Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to report that best selling author and game designer Troy Denning is going to attend! The good news is that he's in the middle of moving, so he might not have Vlad and the rest of his pilot roster with him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.